Women planning to invest in one of the best Las Vegas party packages available will love the dining options from Vegas Girls Night Out. Some party packages include restaurant options while some restaurants listed serve more as suggestions from their boutique concierge service company and are available as add-ons for popular packages. Foodies won’t mind taking some extra time and money to head out to one of the many amazing local restaurants to see how they affect their palates.
What Are Some Types of Restaurants Visitors to Las Vegas Will Find and Love?
Passing all the buffets and fast food spots is easy for food lovers who have something special in mind. They will feel delighted to find some of the most scrumptious fare available near all the activities they have planned for their party. Everyone can enjoy a cozy 5-star dining experience at reasonable prices, thanks to finding a company that offers flexible and creative packages.
Below are some of the most popular dining options guests will find:
- Carmines. Huge portions make sharing a must at this charming spot that features feasts touted as mere meals. Guests will quickly see the discrepancy and will appreciate such an intentional misdirection in their favor. The women’s group can easily order a few items and share among several people. It is a great way to sample several items on the menu without spending too much or eating too much. Homemade desserts and a wonderful selection of wine make this quaint restaurant feel nothing less than magical.
- Tacos & Tequila. This modern spot that serves favorites such as margaritas and tacos offers as much in decor and style as they offer in fine dining.
- Pampas Brazilian Grille. Meat abounds at a local Brazilian eatery.
- Serendipity 3. Some restaurants in Las Vegas defy sensible description, and this spot, its original in New York City, does that. Most importantly, though, it is brimming with charm and whimsy that a bachelorette party will swoon over. The menu features hundreds of unique dishes that include monster meatballs and spaghetti, colossal-sized BBQ ribs, and a slew of celebrity inspired drinks.
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill. The most important element at this pub is often determining which food items pair well with beer. It seems the consensus dictates that all food pairs well with beer.