It is the primary responsibility of the Ticket Sales Reservations Agent plays a leading role in generating revenue for the sales department. This position assists the lead agent with fielding all inquiries for show tickets and packages and must convert as many of these calls as possible into confirmed reservations.
Full time employees will be required to work Saturday’s and occasional overtime.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with SPI Entertainment/Vegas Girls Night Out staff, and the general public
- Check reservation accuracy
- Update internal sales sheet for agents
- Assist with Sales and questions from customers
- Conduct phone sales using Fareharbor ticketing software and Zoho customer database system
- Up-sell packages and additional services
- Describe venue layouts and seating locations
- Call customers to advise of event changes and/or cancellations; as may periodically be required
- Respond to customer inquiries with accurate up-to-date information
- Provide superior customer service
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all events, services, and procedures by reviewing event information sheets and posted or verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts, should they arise
- Read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public
- Deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Use initiative to handle a wide variety of administrative support duties, manage complex calendars and arrange meetings and travel.
- Assist CEO/Owner with additional projects, as needed
- High school degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Word.
- Must have a pleasant, courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with
- the CEO’s associates, contacts, Vegas Girls Night Out/SPI Entertainment staff and
- the general public via telephone, email, written correspondence or in person.
- Must be 21+ years older
- Be organized, focused, efficient, professional and self-motivated
- Available during regular business hours with a flexible schedule to accommodate
- last minute needs
- Administrative/Assistant background is a plus
- Be comfortable with adult themed entertainment
- Entertainment/Hotel Administration/Ticketing background is a plus
- Vegas Girls Night Out/SPI Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
- race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status,
- or marital status.
- As part of Vegas Girls Night Out/SPI Entertainment’s employment process, final candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Check
Full Time employees are eligible for:
- Partial company paid medical, dental, vision and Aflac insurance
- Paid PTO and vacation days