It is the primary responsibility of the Assistant Sales Coordinator to assist the sales department with organizing leads, assisting with customer service questions and sales, field inquiries for show tickets and packages, running reports, communicating with various vendors, as well as additional administration requests.
Job Responsibilities Overview:
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with SPI Entertainment/Vegas Girls Night Out staff, and the general public
- Check reservation accuracy
- Update internal sales sheet for agents
- Assist with Sales and questions from customers
- Conduct phone sales using Fareharbor ticketing software and Zoho customer database system
- Up-sell packages and additional services
- Describe venue layouts and seating locations
- Call customers to advise of event changes and/or cancellations; as may periodically be required
- Respond to customer inquiries with accurate up-to-date information
- Provide superior customer service
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all events, services, and procedures by reviewing event information sheets and posted or verbal communication
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer conflicts, should they arise
- Read, write and communicate effectively with co-workers and the general public
- Deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Use initiative to handle a wide variety of administrative support duties, manage complex calendars and arrange meetings and travel.
- Communicate with vendors
- Run various reports via Fareharbor
- High school degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Word.
- Must have a pleasant, courteous and professional demeanor when dealing with
the CEO’s associates, contacts, Vegas Girls Night Out/SPI Entertainment staff and
the general public via telephone, email, written correspondence or in person.
- Must be 21+ years older
- Be organized, focused, efficient, professional and self-motivated
- Be comfortable with adult themed entertainment
- Entertainment/Hotel Administration/Ticketing background is a plus
- Vegas Girls Night Out/SPI Entertainment is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.
- As part of Vegas Girls Night Out/SPI Entertainment’s employment process, final candidates will be required to complete a background check, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks include:
- Prior Employment Verification
- Social Security Trace
- Criminal Background Check