Galentine’s Day may officially be on February 13th, but if it was up to us, we would celebrate our BFFs every single day! Good thing you can with a trip to Vegas, planned by yours truly…Vegas Girls’ Night Out! With our help, there are TONS of fun possibilities in Vegas that are just waiting to be planned for your squad! Good thing you’ve got us as your Vegas BFF. We’ve created a list of “How to Celebrate” with your best girlfriends in Las Vegas…check it out below!
How to Celebrate:
1. Going to see Thunder from Down Under, Human Nature, or Boyz II Men – Seriously…go see a show!! There are so many on the strip, but these are our 3 faves!
2. Choose a Nightclub Package that works best for your group – Nightclubs can get EXPENSIVE in Vegas, so we created packages that will give you access to multiple nightclubs, an open bar, and a guaranteed good time all without hurting your wallet.
3. Plan a day at the spa – Who doesn’t love a good spa day?! Spend a day at Canyon Ranch Spa at the Venetian. Personally, it’s our favorite spa in Vegas! With our All About You Spa and Brunch package, you’ll get brunch at Buddy V’s Italian Restaurant, a 50 minute manicure or pedicure, 2-hour private suite while you celebrate and sip on prosecco, gift bag for each guest, all day access to spa and fitness amenities, AND dinner at Buca Di Beppo with a 1-hour open bar. This is one of our FAVORITE new packages!
4. Get your group all glammed up – After you’ve gone to the spa, you’ll need a little glam session before dinner at Buca Di Beppo, right?! Don’t worry girl, we’ve got you covered! We have different hair and makeup packages that are perfect for anyone in your group. Best part?! They’re all under $160! You’ll for sure be the BEST looking group in Vegas!
5. Get a little sexy at a pole dancing class – Who says Vegas has to be just about gambling and nightclubs?! At Night School 4 Girls you’ll learn how to shimmy and shake like a pro from the pole dancing experts. Learn the art of seduction, different pole dancing tricks, twerking, and a chair dance routine. And don’t worry, this class is taught by women, for women ONLY!
Of course as a little extra, we’ve put together the ultimate Galentine’s Day playlist that’s PERFECT to play with your BFFs 365 days a year!
Whether you’re planning a bachelorette trip, divorce party, or just a girls’ night out, Vegas Girls’ Night Out has the perfect package for everyone. We want to make sure you have the time of your life in Vegas, so give us a call or text us at 702.701.7778 and let us help you plan a Vegas getaway to remember.
We also want to see your fun girls’ night out photos, so be sure to tag us, @vegasgirlsnightout on Instagram and Vegas Girls’ Night Out on Facebook, so we can meet your girl boss squad.