Here is the five-step, five-star recipe for how women can have a great time in Las Vegas.
1. Spend part of the first day in Las Vegas relaxing in the spa.
2. Get a makeup, hair, and fashion makeover.
3. Enjoy a gourmet meal.
4. Book a Las Vegas Bachelorette Party Package and get wild!
5. Spend the next day lounging by the hotel pool to recover.
Spa ChoicesThe She Knows website picked five of the favorite spas in Las Vegas, which are:
- Bathhouse – Located at The Hotel, this spa has tubs, saunas, steam rooms, and rainfall showers. They offer massage, pedicures, manicures, facials, waxing, and body treatments.
- The Spa – Located at the Encore Resort, this spa has garden suite rooms, plunge pools, and saunas. They offer lavender stone massage, facials, and treatments for the entire body.
- Shara Spa and Hammam – Located at the Cosmopolitan, this spa offers whole body detox, a steam room, and a deep soaking tub.
- Spa Bellagio – Located in the Bellagio, this spa has a sauna and fitness center. They offer a Watsu massage given in warm water.
- Canyon Ranch Spa Club – Located at the Venetian, this spa has a full fitness center with a rock-climbing wall, personal trainers, cycling, and an indoor igloo. A popular offering is the Euphoria treatment for the full body, which includes aromatherapy with a scalp massage, a botanical mask for face and body, a bath that is warm, and a full body massage using an herb lotion.
Fashion Show Mall – This is one the place to get your hair and makeup done. Also, pick up a new outfit for the night out on the town. Or opt for a mobile makeover with Vegas Girls Night Out.
RestaurantsHere are some of the best gourmet restaurants in Las Vegas:
- Cut Steakhouse
- Estiatorio Milos
- Guy Savoy
- Joël Robuchon
- L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon
- Le Cirque
- Marché Bacchus
Las Vegas Bachelorette Party PackagesGo out on the town in a huge stretch limo. Get wild seeing hot Australian men doing the things that every female wants to see. These packages can take care of everything, including VIP entrance to the clubs, allowing the group to party until dawn if they like.
Lounge by the Swimming PoolAfter an exciting night of debauchery, spend the next day snoozing and lounging by the hotel swimming pool. Drink a mimosa and have a big smile in celebration of the greatest time ever enjoyed.